WordPress told me that I haven’t posted anything in 2 months, and wow time has gone fast! Finding the time to sit down and write is hard when it’s gorgeous and sunny everyday but since it’s also scorching hot at night I figure why not use the time I should be sleeping.
These last few months while I haven’t been writing, I have been working, beaching, camping, and of course drinking beer. I don’t have any reviews for you because I wasn’t planning on writing this however I do have my top 5 favourite beers of the summer.
1. Yellow Dog Indian Session Belgium Ale – This is my go-to whenever I’m out. If It’s on tap, I’m drinking it.
2. Parallel 49 Apricotopus sour wheat ale- Apricot beer is my usual summer drink but this one is on another level. I wish they would make this all year round!
3. Phillips Electric Unicorn White IPA- If you’re in the mood for an IPA but you don’t want all the bitterness this is the one to go for. It’s light but still tastes like an IPA.
4. Pyramid Apricot wheat ale- This one is a long time summer favourite. It’s easy to drink and embodies summer perfectly.
5. Elysian Superfuzz- How can you say no to a blood orange IPA? I know I can’t.
Those are my top 5, and they were not easy to choose! there are so many amazing beers out there.
What are your favourite summer beers?